- When the Doubts Creep In by Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations.
- Getting Through to Teenage Pharisees by Jessica Burke at CiRCE Institute.
- Helping Our Perfectionist Child by Erin Vincent at Nourishing My Scholar. For those of us who are recovering perfectionists ourselves, this is a poignant challenge.
- 5 Quick Productivity Tips for the Busy Mom by Tim Challies. When I first saw this title I was slightly annoyed. Just what moms need: another man telling us how to manage our days better, am I right? But this post really helps with changing our mindset about what “productivity” means.
- It’s Not Just Hormones by Lisa Damour. Needless to say, I’m reading everything about raising teenagers that I can get my hands (or eyes) on these days. A lot of this made sense to me.
- Here’s What You Could Do With Your Life If You Acted On Your Social Media Fatigue by Josh Sabey at The Federalist. This surprisingly thoughtful essay encouraged me this week.
- Watch Star Wars Celebration’s Touching Tribute to Carrie Fisher. Fisher was truly a force of nature. (no pun intended)
- I’ll take one: Katharina Fitz photographs abandoned, boarded up houses in England.
From Living Unabridged
Posts may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy if you have questions about this. If no images appear on this post, you may need to disable an ad blocker on your browser. If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on your favorite social media sites.