- I really did LOL at this one: KonMari for Homeschool Moms by Melissa Wiley. “One does not KonMari toys. That way lies madness. You can’t pick up every single toy and ask a question about it. That process would spark many feelings, and none of them would be joy.” Anyway: read it! If you are a homeschool Mama, this post is for you.
- Why We Can’t Live Without Nonsense Like Poetry by Amanda Gehrke for The Federalist.
- Finding Quiet When Your Kids Stop Napping by Julie Kieras at The MOB Society. The struggle is real. (For us, we’ve had some version of “Quiet Time” ever since our oldest was born 15 1/2 years ago.)
- 3 Reasons I’m Grateful to Have Married Young by Michael Kelley. Ditto!
- Minimalism Is Not the Gospel by Megan Hill at TGC. Helpful perspective.
- Love Being Right When They’re Wrong? by Shannon Popkin at True Woman. As you might guess, this hit me between the eyes.
- Why Christians Should Care About Ideas by Trevin Wax. “…the gospel transforms both our thoughts and our actions.”
- I genuinely desire to understand the immigration issues in our country more than I do now. In the course of some study, I came across this article written in 2010: Illegal Immigration: Seeking a Christian Perspective by Mark D. Roberts. It’s long, but thought-provoking. Anyway, my research continues.
- Classicism & Home-Keeping by Lindsey Brigham at CiRCE Institute.
- 47 Days to Leave Their Village and Never Return from Messy Nessy Chic. In one little village of England, the war isn’t over.
From Living Unabridged
Posts may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy if you have questions about this. If no images appear on this post, you may need to disable an ad blocker on your browser. If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on your favorite social media sites.