Ready to start your year with some new reading? I’m excited to share this reading list resource from the bloggers at iHomeschool Network with you (this link-up will be available Monday, February 1):
The iHN bloggers have worked to put together a truly enormous list of reading lists. Don’t you love lists of lists? OK, maybe that’s just me. But you are sure to find a reading list that piques your interest or fills a current need. There are enough lists here to keep you and your kids busy with several years worth of reading.
- 21+ Must Read Homeschooling Books
- 31 Authors Children Love (a 31 days series featuring some of my family’s favorite authors and picture books)
- Books About the First World War for Children and Teens
- 12 Booklists from 2014
- Love, Marriage, and Family Reading List
- Picture Books for Fall
- 13 Favorite Thanksgiving Books
- You can also find some book suggestions in my recent post: Teaching Ancient History to Grammar, Logic, & Rhetoric Students.
Do you have some homeschool must reads shared on your blog? Already know what you’re going to try to read this year? Feel free to share your own links in the comments.